“Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don't they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers.” ― Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine
A few things we think you might want to know about:
1. The ever so happy, colorful and kind girl, Lori Portka has just announced her "Gratitude Kits". We are in love with these and the meaning behind them. Be sure to check out Lori's "A Hundred Thank You's" too. Lori just has a way of bringing us all together. Bravo!
2. Liz has been in the middle of a major construction zone. Project new "studio" is just about ready to reveal. You can get a little glimpse into her current daily grind on her blog. it is going to be quite something.
3. Have you ever hoped, dreamed, planned for something really happy and grand. Here is a little peak into a bit of fun i am dreaming of over here. ps. the dude i wake up with every day has agreed and we are on the search!
4. If you are looking for a gathering of kindreds, Liz and I will be gathering with Mindy Lacefield and so many amazing souls soon at Frog Creek Lodge. Unearth is just around the corner. There is a spot calling your name. We would love to see your happy little faces.
5. Summertime. This summer has included my new happy IKEA find. The big pink chair. I love her. (mojito not included, but highly recommended.)
So tell me, what are your shiny happy things? We'd love to know.